Are you a master multitasker? Do you thrive on playing calendar Tetris and making everything fit? Do you have a superpower for finding the eye of the storm?
If that’s you, Flat Creek, a unique digital studio near Boulder, Colorado, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to take efficiency and organization to the next level.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be the crucial link between leadership and both the outside and inside world of Flat Creek. A typical day would likely include communicating with current clients, potential clients, and staff to maximize the schedule of Flat Creek’s Founder. Additionally, mastering the art of monitoring project timelines, email accounts, and calendars, communicating crucial information to key players, and maintaining calm in the chaos will be key in this role.
The position is full-time and fully remote, but ideal for someone near Boulder, Colo. or in Mountain Time.
Responsibilities could include:
- Schedule meetings, calls, and events for both internal and external needs.
- Reschedule meetings, calls and events for both internal and external needs when emergencies arise.
- Monitor email accounts – responding and forwarding as necessary – and bring important matters to the attention of leadership
- Attend calls and meetings as needed to collect and disseminate details to key individuals responsible for execution.
- Assist with preparing meeting materials and brief the team with important information.
- Coordinate a remote team of writers, developers, media producers, and partners to produce excellent, creative, and impactful products.
- Send email newsletters via tools like MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Emma, etc to promote said projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Immaculate organizational skills with a specialty in attention to detail.
- An uncanny intuition for prioritization. This is best demonstrated with a sense of urgency and a calm determination to “make it work” even when emergencies arise. The motto is: Plan ahead for the day and make sure the plan happens, even when it doesn’t happen as planned.
- Integrity and Discretion. You will regularly be interacting with sensitive information. The ability not only to know who needs to know but also who does not, and exercising prudence with that information will be extremely important.
- Self-starting. What does that mean at Flat Creek? It means that you will have a portfolio of responsibilities and when you start your day, no one will be standing over your shoulder making sure you’re doing your work. It’s a small shop and we’re counting on you to keep projects moving forward.
- Political savvy / interest. A lot of our work is around center-right policy, activism, and politics. It’s a unique world, so we’re looking for someone who understands that pressure and appreciates the value of doing work that impacts our society.
- 3-5 years experience in an agency, legislative, or campaign environment.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Healthcare reimbursement.
- Fully remote team.
About Flat Creek
Flat Creek is a unique venture studio where we blend advocacy & technology to advance freedom & opportunity. Our projects include Datrm.in (a CRM for activism) RootsHQ.com (a website for thoughtful commentary on issues), Studio 31A (a digital design & development service) and other technology, content and data-related projects.
Flat Creek was founded by Allen Fuller in 2005 as one of the first center-right digital agencies in the country. Today, Flat Creek builds brands and products to help America regain its footing as a home to innovators, adventure-seekers, and freedom lovers.
How to Apply
If the idea of respectfully telling others what to do sounds like your dream job, let’s talk! Apply by submitting your most content compelling resume to [email protected]. The position is immediately available.