Do you thrive on finding solutions to problems? Is a full day of conversations a good day of work? Do your friends turn to you for advice on the latest apps and technology?
If that’s you, Flat Creek, a unique venture studio near Boulder, Colorado, is currently seeking a Solutions Specialist to help connect conservative campaigns and advocacy organizations with our impactful products and services.
As the Solutions Specialist, you will be on the front lines of Flat Creek’s growth efforts. A typical day includes conversations with prospective clients over the phone, scheduling demos and meetings, and tracking interactions within a CRM. Hungry and humble, the person who best fills this role is eager to help prospective clients by pairing their needs with Flat Creek’s world-class solutions.
The position is full-time and 100% remote, but ideal for someone near Boulder, Colo. or Washington, DC.
Identifying and generating new leads through networking, calling, and emailing prospective clients.Educating potential clients about Flat Creek’s range of services, and qualifying them as leads to meet and exceed Monthly pipeline-generating targets.
- Working with leadership to schedule calls, meetings, and demos with qualified leads.
- Developing a comfortable understanding of Flat Creeks products and services and how they can benefit potential clients.
- Using a working knowledge of the political sphere and specific research on prospective businesses to create a tailored pitch.
- Maintaining an accurate history of touches and lead statuses within a CRM.
- Helping improve Flat Creek’s development model through feedback and collaboration.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Helpful, humble, hungry. We are looking for someone with a servant’s heart who is passionate about encouraging others to achieve their goals.
- Strong verbal communications skills. The ability to listen and communicate effectively with perfect strangers of varying levels of organizational importance is the key to success for this role.
- A keen, unwavering attention to detail and strong organizational skills. This is best combined with a basic understanding of CRM tools.
- Self-starter. What does that mean at Flat Creek? It means that you will have a portfolio of responsibilities when you start your day, and no one will be standing over your shoulder making sure you’re doing your work. It’s a small shop and we’re counting on you to keep projects moving forward.
- Political savvy / interest. A lot of our work is around center-right policy, activism, and politics. It’s a unique world, so we’re looking for someone who understands that pressure and appreciates the value of doing work that impacts our society.
- 1-2 years prospecting for a conservative organization, agency, or advocacy group is preferred.
- Base pay, plus bonuses for meeting monthly targets.
- Additional bonuses for exceeding targets and commissions on closed leads.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Healthcare reimbursement.
- Fully remote team.
About Flat Creek
Flat Creek is a unique venture studio where we blend advocacy & technology to advance freedom & opportunity. Our projects include Datrm.in (a CRM for activism), RootsHQ.com (a website to promote freedom & opportunity), Studio 31A (a digital design & development service) and other technology, content and data-related projects.
Flat Creek was founded by Allen Fuller in 2005 as one of the first center-right digital agencies in the country. Today, Flat Creek builds brands and products to help America regain its footing as a home to innovators, adventure-seekers, and freedom lovers.
How to apply
If the idea of getting paid to help people solve problems sounds like your dream job, let’s talk! Apply by submitting your best pitch resume to [email protected]. The position is immediately available.