Do you process information 140 characters at a time? Do you get your news from Instagram? Are you a master multitasker who is constantly keeping up with digital trends?
If that’s you, Flat Creek, a unique digital studio near Boulder, Colorado, is currently seeking a Digital Specialist to help us take our clients’ digital marketing to the next level.
As the Digital Specialist, you will be on the front lines of tackling our clients digital content needs. A typical day would likely include posting to social media, preparing email newsletters, light website updates, pulling analytics reports / CSVs, and creating ad campaigns. This position will be the bedrock support for our Project Manager and a key member of Flat Creek’s production team.
The position is part-time or full-time and fully remote, but ideal for someone near Boulder, Colo. or Washington, DC.
Responsibilities could include:
- Assisting with the scheduling, editing, and publishing of digital content including newsletters, social media, and blog posts.
- Pulling analytics from websites and creating insightful spreadsheets for clients.
- Assisting with updating client websites with WordPress.
- Placing Facebook ad buys and compiling statistics on ad performance.
- Coordinating a full schedule of priorities within a CRM tool.
- Updating website domain settings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- A keen, unwavering attention to detail.
- Extreme familiarity with web-based applications, such as MailChimp, WordPress, and/or other marketing and publishing solutions; confident familiarity with HTML and Excel. The workflow for this role involves continuously jumping from one web application to another publishing blog posts, posting Instagram pics, sending email newsletters, running analytics, etc. A high level of comfort navigating a browser with multiple tabs open is a must.
- Self-starter. What does that mean at Flat Creek? It means that you will have a portfolio of responsibilities when you start your day, and no one will be standing over your shoulder making sure you’re doing your work. It’s a small shop and we’re counting on you to keep projects moving forward.
- Political savvy / interest. A lot of our work is around center-right policy, activism, and politics. It’s a unique world, so we’re looking for someone who understands that pressure and appreciates the value of doing work that impacts our society.
- This is an entry level role, but 1-2 years managing social media professionally for a conservative campaign, agency, or advocacy group is preferred.
About Flat Creek
Flat Creek is a unique digital studio where we blend advocacy & technology to advance freedom & opportunity.. Our projects include Datrm.in, a CRM for activism, Thought.buzz (a website for thoughtful commentary on issues), and other technology, content and data-related projects. We also provide strategic leadership and production services to a handful of center-right organizations engaged in policy and activism.
Flat Creek was founded by Allen Fuller in 2005 as one of the first center-right digital agencies in the country. Today, Flat Creek builds brands and products to help America regain its footing as a home to innovators, adventure-seekers, and freedom lovers.
How to Apply
If the idea of masterfully navigating social media and communicating digitally sounds like your dream job, let’s talk! Apply by submitting your most digital-savvy resume to [email protected]. The position is immediately available.